Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
These no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel bars are so delicious and easy to make!
I am not normally a huge fan of pretzels, but they add just the right amount of salty crunchiness to these sweet chocolate peanut butter bars!
This is the perfect treat to make around the holidays. These chocolate peanut butter pretzel bars are delicious, satisfying, and easy to whip up for holiday parties, where they are sure to be a hit!
- 2 cups of pretzel twists (for crust)
- 1 cup of pretzel twists (for topping)
- 2 cups of peanut butter
- 1.5 cups of melted butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of shortening
- Place the 2 cups of pretzels into a food processor and pulse until it creates fine crumbs.
- Mix together the pretzel crumbs with the peanut butter, melted butter and powdered sugar.
- Line a 13×9 baking pan with parchment paper. Pour the pretzel crumb mix into the pan, pressing down firmly with a spatula.
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in microwave or with this Wilton Melting Pot.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the pretzel crumb mix, smoothing it out.
- Break the 1 cup of pretzel twists and sprinkle on top of the melted chocolate.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for up an hour or more.
- Slice into bars and serve.
That’s it! I told you these were easy to make! 🙂 Enjoy!
Enjoy these delicious no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel bars!